ARP is a consulting firm specialized in acoustical, audiovisual and information technology systems design. ARP is one of the largest consulting firms with its offices in US, Europe, Middle East and Australia. ARP also provided its services for the world’s largest tower Burj Khalifa in Dubai.
The ARP website has been planned & designed by the team of CANADA HITECH throughout its different stages:
- Gathering Requirements.
- Collection of raw material from Client.
- Formulating the strategy of implementing the project.
- Selecting appropriate images.
- Developing design mockups.
- Provisioning of web hosting space on CANADA HITECH high end servers.
- Applying the design on SaraCMSpro.
- Uploading the contents and testing the website system.
The website gives the visitors an attractive browsing experience. Also the system provides ease of access for managing the website to administrators.
The website is built using the content management system Sara CMS professional edition. The CMS has been developed around the Microsoft Technologies ASP.NET & MS SQL Server 2008.
As now days the websites are considered as marketing tools the new version of Sara CMS offers website administrators the ability to manage their contents more effectively & efficiently without technical knowledge.